Apply Today »
If you desire to lead with excellence and serve with Christian compassion, Cedarville University’s on-campus or online Christian master’s degree in Nursing is for you!
- Choose from three focus areas to advance your career direction
- Choose a two year or three year M.S.N. completion option, and benefit from convenient courses that fit your busy schedule (including online M.S.N. degree classes).
- Study with outstanding Cedarville faculty who are leaders in the nursing profession at the regional and national level.
- Be assured that Cedarville's competitive costs and financial aid opportunities will make your M.S.N. degree affordable.
- Already a master's-level nurse? Consider Cedarville University's Graduate Certificate in Global Public Health Nursing!
A limited number of spaces are available to qualified students. Apply today to ensure full consideration for our Christian master’s in Nursing here in Ohio!
Refer a Friend
There are no upcoming events.
School News and Events
Cedarville has made significant changes to its Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.) program.
Jamie (Larson) Cook, a 1998 Cedarville graduate, has been recognized for her work at Children's Health of Atlanta.