Ms. Cave serves as assistant professor of nursing. She received her B.S.N. from University of Northern Colorado in 1981. She earned her M.S. from University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in 1983. Cave has been at Cedarville since 1989.
- M.S., University of Colorado
- B.S.N., University of Northern Colorado
Area of Interest:
- Neonatal, maternity, and women’s health
Selected Scholarly Activities:
- Cave, L. (1992, August). Newborn assessment and care at delivery. Presented at Huntsville Memorial Hospital Perinatal Unit, Huntsville, TX.
- Cave, L. (1993–present). Mark Klimek NCLEX review. Presented at the Maternal-Newborn Lecture, Annual Dayton Area Review, Dayton, OH.
- Cave, L. (1997, November). Fertility issues: McCaughey septuplets. Presented at the Cedarville University Chapel, Cedarville, OH.
- Cave, L. (1998, November). The intensity of nursing [Video].
- Cave, L. (1998). Post-operative care. Presented at Huntsville Memorial Hospital Perinatal Unit, Huntsville, TX.
- Cave, L. (2004, August). Physical assessment validation [Videography].
- Member of the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses, 1991–present