Ms. Higginbotham serves as assistant professor of nursing. She received her B.S.N. from Cedarville in 1993 and her M.S.N. and P.N.P. from the University of Virginia.
- M.S.N. and P.N.P., University of Virginia
- B.S.N., Cedarville College
Areas of Interest:
- Pediatric nursing
- Primary care
- Advanced nursing practice
Selected Scholarly Activities:
- Higginbotham, K. (2000). A longitudinal study: Virginia nurse practitioner practice and employment status and trends.
- Higginbotham, K. (2000, April). Virginia nurse practitioner practice and employment status and trends. Poster presented at the Virginia Council of Nurse Practitioners annual conference.
- Member of National Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates and Practitioners, 1998–Present
- Charlottesville Free Health Clinic, Charlottesville, Virginia, 1999
- Migrant Workers’ Health Clinic, New Carlisle, Ohio, 2001
- Primary care services provider as a pediatric nurse practitioner for Rocking Horse Center, Springfield, Ohio, 2001–present