Amy Voris serves as Assistant Professor of Nursing, is the Assistant Dean and Director of Undergraduate nursing, and has been at Cedarville since 2005.
Prior to coming to Cedarville University Amy served in oncology nursing. She has experience with inpatient nursing, outpatient nursing, home care, bone marrow transplant and has worked in the office of a surgeon who specialized in breast cancer. At Cedarville, she teaches senior nursing students and works with the students during their critical care rotation, leadership course, and transition course.
Education and Credentials
- D.N.P., Chatham University, 2010
- M.S., Wright State University and Miami Valley School of Nursing, 2002
- B.S.N., University of Cincinnati School of Nursing, 1981
- Advanced Oncology Nurse Specialist, 2003
- Clinical Nurse Specialist since 2003
Amy has been married for over 30 years and has 3 children. She loves to read and work outdoors