Begin Your Journey

Contact Financial Aid by submitting a graduate financial aid eligibility form and completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Even if you have applied for aid in the past, you need to file a FAFSA for each academic year that you plan to enroll. The FAFSA must list Cedarville's school code (003025) if you plan to apply for federal loans or University need-based aid. Financial aid is offered and processed after students register for classes. 

For specific costs and financial aid information related to your program, select your program from Cedarville's graduate programs.


  • A student in a master's degree program must be enrolled at least half time (four hours) per semester to be eligible for federal financial aid.
  • Only degree-seeking students are eligible to receive financial aid. Nondegree students, such as those enrolled in certificate programs, are not eligible for financial aid.
  • Graduate students, who register for classes during the summer semester, should also complete and submit a Summer School Aid Application

Cedarville students are provided an email address using Google Mail. Become familiar with your University Google Mail account and make a habit of checking it frequently. All official email correspondence from the University will be sent to this account. Your Google username and password are the same ones you used for your online application process.


  • If you have multiple email addresses and wish to read all your emails from a single email account, you can forward your emails from your Cedarville University Google Mail to another email address. Access forwarding your CU Google Mail instructions from Information Technology for more information.
  • If you want to use Google Apps on your mobile device (e.g., to read your Cedarville email), access Google Apps: Instructions for Mobile Devices for more information. 

Before registration for courses, provide your electronic signature for the Financial Responsibility Agreement, which is available in CedarInfo. Your signature needs to be provided each semester before registering for courses.

You are encouraged to make your health a priority and carry personal health insurance so that your academic progress is not interrupted by unexpected medical bills.  Please contact University Medical Services if you have questions.