Prior to joining the faculty at Cedarville in 2000, Dr. Gruber worked in public education for 26 years, most recently as principal of Greenville High School. Dr. Gruber serves as the program director for the Cedarville University Master of Education (M.Ed.) program.
Education and Credentials
- Ed.D. in School Administration, Miami University
- Ed.S. in Curriculum and Instruction, Wright State University
- M.Ed. in School Administration, Wright State University
- B.A. in Social Science, Cedarville University
- Places to visit: Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- Hobbies: Licensed private pilot, photography, riding my Harley-Davidson motorcycle, water and snow skiing
- Why Cedarville: I am passionate about placing in k–12 schools highly competent teachers who are Christ-followers and love to serve.