Dr. Stephen Gruber serves as the Assistant Dean for the Graduate School of Education and as a Professor of Education. Dr. Gruber has been an educator for over 40 years, with a wide variety of experiences at both the P–12 and college level. Before arriving at Cedarville University in 2000, he was a school administrator for 20 years and a teacher and coach for six years. While at Cedarville, Dr. Gruber has taught both undergraduate- and graduate-level education courses both online and on campus, and has international teaching experience as well.
Education and Credentials
- Ed.D. in School Administration, Miami University
- Ed.S. in Curriculum and Instruction, Wright State University
- M.Ed. in School Administration, Wright State University
- B.A. in Social Science, Cedarville University
- Places to visit: Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- Hobbies: Licensed private pilot, photography, riding my Harley-Davidson motorcycle, water and snow skiing
- Why Cedarville: I am passionate about placing in K–12 schools highly competent teachers who are Christ-followers and love to serve.
- K-12 Public School Funding
- K-12 Public School High Stakes Testing
- Teacher Preparation Programs
- Masters of Education Programs