Mr. Klimek serves as a associate professor of nursing. He received his B.S.N. from the University of Virginia in 1977 and his M.S.N. from Wayne State University in 1979. He did his graduate study in 1987 at Wayne State University. Klimek has been at Cedarville since 1983.
- M.S.N., Wayne State University
- B.S.N., University of Virginia
- A.A.S., Youngstown State University
Areas of Interest:
- Culture and nursing
- NCLEX-RN review
Selected Scholarly Activities:
- Klimek, M. (Producer). (1990). Virtue, ethics, and care. In Leininger, M. & Watson, J. (Eds.), The caring imperative in education (pp.177–187). New York, NY: National League for Nursing.
- Klimek, M. (Producer). (1998). The Intensity of Nursing [Video].
- Klimek, M. (Producer). (2007). Physical Assessment [DVD].
- Klimek, M. (Producer). (2010). Physical Assessment [DVD].
- Conducted Preparation for NCLEX-RN Examination seminars at The Ohio State University; Central Ohio Technical College; Ohio University, Southern; Ohio University, Zanesville; Indiana University, East; The Christ College of Nursing, Cincinnati; RETS College; Bohecker College; Beckfield College; Capital University; Kettering College of Medical Arts; Miami University, Ohio; Northern Kentucky University, 2008–2010