Registration Dates: March 22-27
Event Date: March 28
Event Start Time: 1:00 p.m.
- Approximately a 30 mile bike trip starting in Cedarville (from the Fitness Center)
- We'll first ride southwest on the Ohio to Erie bike trail to the Xenia.
- Then, we'll ride north on the Little Miami Scenic bike trial past Yellow Springs.
- Next, we'll turn right on W. Jackson Rd. and ride over to 68.
- Then, we'll ride down a couple hundred yards on 68 to Youngs Dairy.
- After a stop for an ice cream cone we'll make our way back to the bike trail and head back into Yellow Springs.
- We'll turn off onto Grinnel Road - left on Clifton - Right on Cedarville-Yellow Springs and back to the "Ville".
We'll have several groups riding at different speeds so that each person can ride at an appropriate pace for them. Young's gift certificates for a FREE ice cream cone will be given to all those who pre-register by noon on Friday, April 4.
For more information, please contact Mark Mathews, Director of Campus Recreation.