Cedarville University’s employment placement rates — including graduates who are working in their fields of study — consistently outperform national benchmarks. Even in challenging economic times, employers seek out Cedarville graduates for their academic preparation, work ethic, and character.
When are they hired?
While not all colleges and universities provide the same data for employment of their graduates with regard to the time lapse before surveying, most use a six month model for such statistics.
Cedarville's data acquisition begins six months after each May graduation and is finalized by the following January 31st. It is recognized that various alumni surveys, taken at different times, might render a more positive number. However, we chose to stay consistent with the six month comparisons.
Where are they within 6 months?
|Employed + Grad School
* NACE data for the Class of 2012 will be available in March of 2014
Where are they employed?
- AFIT Center for Directed Energy
- Auditor of State
- Ball Aerospace & Technologies
- BASES- The Nielsen Company
- Batts, Morrison, Wales & Lee, P.A.
- Child Evangelism Fellowship
- Crowe Chizek & Co. LLC
- Defense Research Associates
- Duotech Services, Inc.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- FedEx Ground
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Hewlett Packard
- Honda R&D Americas, Inc.
- International Schools of China
- Kettering Medical Center Network
- Malone Advertising
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Miami Valley Women's Center
- MOR/Ryde International
- N.W. Financial Services
- National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC)
- Procter & Gamble
- Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Speedway Super America LLC
- The Reynolds and Reynolds Co.
- VeraSun Energy
- Wells Fargo Financial
- Westinghouse Electric
- WRFD Radio
- Wright Patterson Air Force Base