Selecting a graduate program that will best train you in your field while meeting financial and geographical limitations can be a difficult process. Program structure, cost, location, and length are all factors that must be considered. One of the most frequently asked questions is, "When should I begin the graduate school process?"
Check out these resources:
Next, use these helpful resources to begin your search:
- Peterson's - Allows you to search a database of graduate schools and programs by academic area, geographic path, or alphabetical order.
- Gradschools.com - An extensive list of graduate programs in areas such as Communication, Philosophy, etc.
- USNews Online: .EDU-Beyond College - Looking for a graduate school? Concerned about rankings? Let USNews help you.
- Kaplan Online - Offers useful information on preparing for the GRE as well as some sample questions and a list of center locations.
- ETS Net - A feature of the Educational Testing Service, provides thorough information on standardized tests such as the GRE, LSAT, GMAT, and PRAXIS. This site also provides general information on graduate programs and financial aid.