Current and non-current students may use the EZ-Pay system to make payments to a student account. EZ-Pay offers students the convenience of electronic payments deducted directly from your checking or savings account or on Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit/debit cards with a 2.5% convenience fee.
- EZ-Pay means no more checks to write and an end to missing or lost payments
- EZ-Pay allows you to save time and money on stamps, check fees, and service fees
- EZ-Pay offers four easy and convenient payment options
- Pay Current Balance
- Term Payment Plan - create a payment plan for each semester
- Monthly Budgeting Resource - create a 10, 11, 12 or recurring monthly payment
- One-time Payment
- One-time weekly payments are electronically drafted each Friday and must be set up by midnight of the preceding Tuesday.
- Monthly payments are electronically drafted on the first business day of each month and must be set up by midnight three business days in advance of the draft date.
You will need your CedarInfo login information in order to access EZ-Pay.