Students may pay their University bills using cash, money orders, personal checks, certified checks, or on Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit/debit cards with a 2.5 percent convenience fee. Payments can be made online using our EZ-Pay system, in person at the Cashiers Office, or by phone by calling 937-766-7830. For your own protection, please DO NOT MAIL CASH.
Cedarville University offers a standard four-payment plan per semester as well as a monthly budgeting resource that offers unique interest benefits.
Payment in Full
- Pay the full semester cost by August 4 (fall semester) or January 5 (spring semester).
- Avoid any interest charges.
- Allows you to pay four payments for each semester (fall and spring).
- Each semester requires payment in full by stated due dates.
- The first payment is due by August 4 (fall semester) or January 5 (spring semester). Subsequent payments are due by the first of each month.
- International students are required to pay each semester in full before they arrive on campus, the four payment plan is not an option.
Monthly Budgeting Resource
- Allows you to pay 12 level payments.
- May be customized to 10 or 11 monthly payments.
- Earns variable interest any time your credit balance exceeds $500 by the first day of each month.
- Contact the Cashiers Office if you are interested in using the Monthly Budgeting Resource.
Please include student ID on the face of the check. Please submit payments to:
Attention: Cashiers Office
251 N Main Street
Cedarville, OH 45314