New Student Account and Payment System Coming in July
This summer the University will implement a new student invoice and payment module. This easy-to-use, mobile-friendly system will provide 24/7 access to student account information and online payment options. Please watch for additional information to be available in early July. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!
Students may pay their University bills using cash, money orders, personal checks, certified checks, or on Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit/debit cards with a 2.5 percent convenience fee. Payments can be made online using our EZ-Pay system, in person at the Cashiers Office, or by phone by calling 937-766-7830. For your own protection, please DO NOT MAIL CASH.
Cedarville University offers a standard four-payment plan per semester as well as a monthly budgeting resource that offers unique interest benefits.
Payment in Full
- Pay the full semester cost by August 4 (fall semester) or January 5 (spring semester).
- Avoid any interest charges.
- Allows you to pay four payments for each semester (fall and spring).
- Each semester requires payment in full by stated due dates.
- The first payment is due by August 4 (fall semester) or January 5 (spring semester). Subsequent payments are due by the first of each month.
- International students are required to pay each semester in full before they arrive on campus, the four payment plan is not an option.
For more information, view the international student financial information page.
Monthly Budgeting Resource
- Allows you to pay 12 level payments.
- May be customized to 10 or 11 monthly payments.
- Earns variable interest any time your credit balance exceeds $500 by the first day of each month.
- Contact the Cashiers Office if you are interested in using the Monthly Budgeting Resource.
Please include student ID on the face of the check. Please submit payments to:
Attention: Cashiers Office
251 N Main Street
Cedarville, OH 45314