Students may pay their university bills using cash, money orders, personal checks, certified checks, or on Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit/debit cards with a 2.5% convenience fee. Payments can be made online using our EZ-Pay system, in person at the cashiers office, or by phone by calling 937-766-7830. For your own protection, please DO NOT MAIL CASH.
Cedarville University offers a standard four-payment plan per semester as well as a monthly budgeting resource that offers unique interest benefits.
Payment in Full
- Pay the full semester cost by August 4 (fall semester) or January 4 (spring semester)
- Avoid any interest charges
- Allows you to pay four payments for each semester (fall and spring)
- Each semester requires payment in full by stated due dates
Monthly Budgeting Resource
- Allows you to pay 12 level payments
- May be customized to 10 or 11 monthly payments
- Earns variable interest any time your credit balance exceeds $500 by the first day of each month
- Contact the cashiers office if you are interested in using the Monthly Budgeting Resource
Please include student ID on the face of the check. Please submit payments to:
Attention: Cashiers Office
251 N Main Street
Cedarville, OH 45314