To promote excellence and innovation in Teaching and Learning at Cedarville University by collaborating with faculty to create effective instructional solutions.
Additional resources coming soon!
Do you have an instructional challenge to solve? Do you want to use technology more effectively in class? Do you want to transform your course to a hybrid format? The CTL staff will consult with you. Contact us to get started!
Do you need Moodle support? Contact Rachel Molstre for help, and make sure to include your course ID and section number as well as specific instructions as to what issues you are having.
Interested in getting involved with online learning? Teaching online is very different from teaching face-to-face. The CTL will consult with you to propose, design, build, and implement your approved course online. In today's world, if you can dream it, it's possible—and we can help make it happen. Contact us to get started!
Our staff includes the following:
- Rachael Carrington, Instructional Designer 1. CTL 120, x8426.
- Dara Fraley, Senior Media Producer. CTL 118, x7848.
- Rachel Molstre, Course Production Specialist. CTL 120, x7420.
- Kayleigh Rich, Instructional Designer 1. CTL 126, x3609.
- Craig Salisbury, Manager. CTL 122, x3759. (leaving position January 30, 2015)