Tuition Remission for dependents of Cedarville University employees

Cedarville Employees: Tuition Remission for Dependents at Cedarville

Dependents of full-time faculty, staff, and administrators are eligible for Cedarville University tuition remission benefits. Please review the University Personnel Policy Handbook or the Staff Handbook for specific benefit details, eligibility, and procedures.

Students who are eligible for tuition remission must register for classes by the census date as published every semester by the Office of the Registrar. If a student fails to register by the census date and is, therefore, disqualified from receiving a Federal Pell Grant, tuition remission will not cover the portion of tuition that could have been covered by the forfeited Pell funds. The student would be responsible for those charges.

Please complete the Tuition Remission Eligibility Form if you have not already done so (pick one):

Tuition Exchange at Other Christian Universities

A tuition remission exchange benefit is also available for dependents of Cedarville University employees who want to attend Summit University and schools that participate in the Council for Christian Colleges & University's Tuition Waiver Exchange Program (CCCU TWEP). 

Note: This exchange arrangement is approved annually and is dependent upon the University's continued participation as a CCCU member.

Application Process

  1. Complete the selected school's regular admission process and be accepted.
  2. Complete the CCCU TWEP & Exchange Request Application online or contact Vicky Herby in the Cedarville University Financial Aid Office (937-766-7866) for a paper copy of the application.
  3. Submit the Tuition Remission Application before January 1.
  4. Vicky Herby will review and approve the application, then send an official nomination form to your selected school(s) by January 15.