Printable Instructions« Back to Windows Step 1
- Verify that wireless is enabled on your computer.
- Right-click the Wi-Fi bars icon in the bottom right of the screen
- Select Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Select Manage wireless networks in the left part of the window.
- Remove any networks named cu-secure by selecting them and clicking Remove in the bar above the list of networks, then click Yes to confirm the removal.
- Click Add from the bar above the list of networks.
- Select Manually create a network profile.
- Enter cu-secure in the Network name field, select WPA2-Enterprise in the Security type drop-down list, then click the Next button.
- Click Change connection settings.
- Select the Security tab and click the Settings button in the middle-right of the dialog.
- Uncheck the Validate server certificate box, then click the Configure button in the lower-right of the dialog.
- Uncheck the Automatically use my Windows logon box, then click the OK button.
- Click the OK on any open windows, then click the Close button.
- Select the Wi-Fi bars icon, click cu-secure, then click the Connect button.
- Enter your CedarNet username and password in the window and click the OK button.
If you are have difficulties with your wireless connection, please feel free to contact the TechStop center for further support.