Wi-Fi Enabled Smartphone or Tablet
Register your wi-fi enabled smartphone, e-reader or gaming system, or tablet using our manual registration process.
If you have a Windows/Mac computer, please use one of the options listed on this page.
Option 1 - Recommended
Follow the Do-It-Yourself walkthrough guide
Drop-off your computer at the Computer Assistance Center for free setup. Drop-off hours are available on the SPC home page.
Use the "cu-unsecure" wireless connection. Note: This should be an option of last resort. This option has the normal security risks of an unencrypted wifi connection. Encryption relies on website https access.
Wireless Networks Explained
||What Cedarville University Requires
||Wireless Network to Connect to
|Laptops and Desktops running:
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 1
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1
- Windows 8
- Macintosh OS X, version 10.6 and later.
|Registered Mobile Devices Running:
- Android Version 2.3 and later
- iOS 4 and later
- BlackBerry OS version 5 and later
- Windows Phone 7.5 and later
|Unsupported and/or Unregistered Devices
* Password required for initial setup/registration
** To register your device, use our manual registration process.