Curtis Cline provides leadership to facilitate and support the success of students in Cedarville University's online graduate and adult programs. Efforts include serving with a team of program advisors, collaborating with program directors and faculty, and working with other University departments to support and continuously improve the online student experience.
Working in higher education since 1999, Curtis has served in various roles including Director of Graduate Admissions, Director of Technology Solutions, Associate Director for Church and School Relations, academic advisor, and adjunct instructor. Curtis is currently a doctoral student in higher education at Azusa Pacific University.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. Candidate in Higher Education, Azusa Pacific University
- M.A. in Organizational Leadership, Gonzaga University
- M.A. in Biblical Studies, Louisiana Baptist University
- B.A. in Bible Comprehensive, Cedarville College
- Spending time with my family
- Traveling to domestic and international locations
- Camping in vintage pop-up campers
- Volkswagen Beetles