We desire that all patrons feel safe and comfortable using our facilities. The overriding principles to keep in mind are safety, modesty, and appropriateness.
- Use of proper athletic shoes and modest attire while using the Recreation Center is required.
- Non-marking shoes are required on all wood floors.
- Sandals or other open shoes are not permitted in the free weight room or any of the fitness machine areas (strength and cardio).
- Tight fitting clothing, revealing tops, shirts with the sleeves excessively torn or cutoff, and shorts that are too short are all inappropriate and not permitted in the Recreation Center.
- Undergarments such as sports bras, boxers, and underwear should not be visible.
- If spandex or tights are worn, shorts should be worn over them.