An official transcript may be requested electronically, or by email, fax, letter, or in person. Please be advised that requesting a transcript electronically is the most efficient and secure method.
We cannot release your transcript if you owe money to Financial Aid (937-766-7866) or the Cashier Office (937-766-7824). Once your financial matters are reconciled, please notify us and we will commence processing your request.
Processing and Payment
Please allow 3-5 business days for regular transcript processing.
There is no charge for regular transcript service for active students requesting transcripts pertaining to the student's current academic program. For all others, a fee of $10 per transcript is applicable. If you need your transcript more quickly the following options are available:
- An additional $15.00 rush fee which will guarantee that your transcript has priority to be processed within one hour of the close of the business day on which the request was received.
- Express delivery service is also available. For an additional $40.00 your transcript will be sent U.S. Express Mail ($15.00 rush fee and an additional $25.00 Express Mail fee). Due to U.S. Postal Service processing, Express requests received after 3 p.m. will be processed by 10 a.m. the next business day.
- A CedarNet username and password are required to electronically request your transcript. Federal Law requires a handwritten signature to release your records. Submitting your request in this electronic format serves as your authorization to release your transcript, in lieu of your handwritten signature.
- If you do not have a CedarNet account or do not remember your login information, please call the Office of the Registrar at 937-766-7710 for assistance.
- Use your CedarNet username and password to enter and submit all required information and payment through the online transcript request form.
Request by Email, Fax or Letter
For those who may prefer to provide a written request, please use a printable copy of our transcript request form. This form can be submitted by scanning and emailing the form to The Office of the Registrar or by fax at 937-766-7663.
If you are not able to print the form, please provide a letter including the following information:
- The address where you would like each transcript sent
- The number of copies you are requesting
- Your current mailing address and phone number (in case we need to contact you)
- Your Social Security Number
- Your full signature (required by Federal Law for us to release your records)
- Payment for the request (see above - please make checks payable to Cedarville University)
Transcript request forms and letter requests can be mailed to the following address with payment:
Office of the Registrar
251 N. Main Street
Cedarville, OH 45314
Unofficial Copy of Transcript
If you are a current student or a past student with an active CedarNet account, you can use CedarInfo to obtain an unofficial copy of your transcript. Your transcript is at the bottom of the Academic (Student) Transactions section.