Leadership is the stewardship of one’s God-given gifts, abilities, and opportunities. Leaders seek to influence and serve others.
- God created everything (Genesis 1)
- God provides everything (James 1)
- Opportunities are given by others and the goal must be to serve others
- Leadership is influence and not based on a position or title
- Imitate Christ (1 Corinthians 11:1)
- Servant leadership takes personal discipline in order to serve others (Philippians 2)
- Service must be our default action (John 13)