Student Life Programs (SLP) utilizes a program called "Check I'm Here" to scan Students into Student Life Programs (SLP) or Organization (Org) events. See below for how to download and how to use the App:
- How to download the app:
- Students must use their own “smart” devices to scan students into their Organization (Org) event.
- Search for "Check I'm Here" in the App store or on Google Play.
- When searching for this app on an iPad, you will need to filter the search to include iPhone Apps.
- How to use the app:
- Open up the "Check I'm Here" App.
- Enter the event pin shown on the Cedarville Student Involvement (CSI) event page from an Administrator (Admin) account. (Must use desktop computer)
- Use the barcode scanner. (If the barcode scanner is not working well, use manual entry as a backup.)