Writing Well. Thinking Well.
Welcome to the CU Writing Center website! Here you'll discover that the Writing Center's mission is to help writers at all levels of proficiency from all academic disciplines develop effective writing skills. To accomplish this goal, we provide individualized peer consultations that are adapted to your specific needs and that you can sign up for here. In addition, we provide a variety of other services, like workshops, writing resources, and the Read-to-Write program, that you can access through this website. No matter who you are - English major or math major - and no matter what your skills - experienced writer or novice - we can offer you valuable assistance!
Sign up for a session
- Sign up with your CedarNet username and password
- Learn how to create, change or delete an appointment
- Tyler Digital Communication Center
- Room 104
- Monday, Wednesday: 1 – 5 p.m., 7 – 11 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday: 12:30 – 5 p.m., 7 – 11 p.m.
- Friday: 1 – 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 7 – 9 p.m.