To achieve its purpose, the Student Life Division seeks to accomplish the following objectives:
- Provide a safe and attractive residential/campus experience that promotes academic, interpersonal, emotional, and spiritual development.
- Provide experiences that help students to engage the world in ways that are consistent with God's word and the spirit of Jesus Christ.
- Facilitate the physical, mental, and spiritual health of each student.
- Increase each student's awareness of their unique gifts, abilities, responsibilities, and calling within God's kingdom.
- Instill in students a character-based philosophy of leadership.
- Promote the learning objectives, and directions for growth outlined in Cedarville University's Diversity Statement.
- Encourage students to think critically and biblically about important contemporary issues using appropriate skills of engagement and discernment.