Cedarville University and Fifth Third Bank have teamed up to offer students the cedarville1card — one part debit card, one part student ID, all convenience.
This new card will allow you the same access to campus facilities, your meal plan, scanning into chapel, and more. In addition, you’ll also have access to funds from your Fifth Third Bank checking account.
- Convenience. With just one card, you can access campus facilities, use your meal plan, and make PIN-based debit card purchases. There’s no need to juggle multiple cards for multiple functions anymore.
- Safety. Since you need a PIN to make all of your debit card purchases, it’s safer than carrying cash.
- On-Site ATM. Fifth Third Bank ATMs are conveniently located on campus, so it’s easy to access your money when you need it.
- Apply for a Fifth Third Student Checking Account.
- Visit a Fifth Third Bank branch or attend an on-campus Fifth Third Bank event to have your cedarville1card connected to your student checking account.
- Now, use your cedarville1card at any ATM or to make PIN-based debit card purchases. The amount of that purchase is automatically debited from your checking account.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Internet Banking and Bill Payment at 53.com
- Five free non-Fifth Third ATM transactions per month*
- Free e-mail and mobile alerts for parents and students**
- Bank on the go with Mobile Banking. View balances, transfer funds and receive text message account alerts, all at 53.mobi
- One free incoming wire transfer per month
- Every new student will get a cedarville1card during Getting Started weekend as the official Cedarville University student ID.
- Continuing students can stop by the Fifth Third tables in BTS 104 and get one, too!
- Open a Fifth Third Student Checking account only at BTS 104, and a Fifth Third representative will connect your card to your checking account.
- Then, start using your cedarville1card for just about everything — Fifth Third ATM card, debit card and student ID card ... just one card for campus life and banking!
Need more information? Read the frequently asked questions about the cedarville1card.
*Other ATM network owners may assess a usage fee. ** Text messaging charges may apply. Contact your mobile service provider for details. A $50 minimum balance is required to open this account. A $25 early closure fee will apply to any account closed within the first 180 days of account opening. Returned check and overdraft fees apply to all checking accounts.
Fifth Third Bank, Member FDIC.