Located in southwest Ohio, Cedarville University is an accredited, Christ-centered, Baptist institution enrolling 3,400 undergraduate, graduate, and online students in more than 100 areas of study. Cedarville is recognized nationally for rigorous academic programs, strong graduation and retention rates, accredited professional and health science offerings, and leading student satisfaction ratings.
Cedarville Is Christ-Centered
Our faith is not a label or a surface treatment; it is our lifeblood and permeates all aspects of the University, its programs, and its people. Missions and ministry are integrated into every facet of the Cedarville experience.
- Unwavering commitment to the inerrancy and authority of Scripture
- Creationist approach to scientific research and study
- Required Bible minor a part of all academic programs
- Daily chapels with relevant biblical teaching and authentic praise
- Discipleship groups that provide opportunities for Bible study, mentoring, accountability, prayer, and open discussion
- Missions and study abroad opportunities that reach nearly every corner of the world
Cedarville Is Rigorous
Excellence is expected from everyone at Cedarville. We provide students in each of our 111 areas of study the resources and support necessary to meet our community's high standards for academic achievement. Graduates emerge from Cedarville well prepared to succeed in a highly competitive professional environment. As a result, we are taking our well-earned place as one of the nation's best colleges.
- Christian professors who challenge students to think biblically in every subject area
- Comprehensive academic offerings with more than 100 accredited programs of study
- Top rankings at national academic competitions in business, engineering, forensics, debate, political studies, and more
- Joint faculty/student research projects published in leading academic journals and presented at national conferences
- Outstanding computer and networking technology
- Recognition as one of the top universities in the Midwest by U.S.News & World Report and The Princeton Review
- Select Honors Program offering a challenging adventure in the world of ideas
Cedarville Is Intentional
Cedarville is committed to the development of the "whole person." From our student life initiatives to our curriculum design, all of our structures and strategies have been developed to produce graduates who will possess the expertise and character needed to engage their professional, social and political spheres-of-influence with truth from God's unchanging Word.
Visit Student Life Programs for more information on all of the opportunities to get involved at Cedarville.
Cedarville Is Balanced
We are committed to maintaining complex balances without compromising our doctrinal or philosophical distinctives. We produce graduates who are trained to be "in the world, but not of it." We are ambitious, but not elitist. We are conservative, but not old-fashioned. We are relevant, but not relativistic.