Special Gift Offers from Cedarville University
December 16, 2013
We are so thankful for the many parents - like you - who help us spread the good word about what God is doing at Cedarville University and who actively refer undergraduate and graduate students our way! Here are some important enrollment updates that may be of help to you:
1. Application Fee Waiver in December for all Undergraduate and Graduate Programs - During the month of December, when a student applies online for any undergraduate or graduate program, we will waive the application fee! Merry Christmas from Cedarville ... it's a no-risk way for students to begin the application process and see how God opens doors to enroll as a student. (By the way, it is not too late for seniors and transfers to apply for Fall 2014! We continue to see great interest from students and will process applications throughout the spring and summer.)
2. Travel Reimbursement for Admitted Students Who Visit Campus This Spring - A campus visit is the best way to experience Cedarville. For accepted students who visit for the first time by April 30, we'll reimburse up to $100 for mileage or $200 of airfare. Yes, we think a visit is that important!!
3. New Transfer Scholarships - With some students beginning their college experience at a community college, we have recently revamped and increased our scholarships for transfer students.
4. First M.B.A. Class Free - Thinking about furthering your own education in the new year?? Cedarville's M.B.A. program is available fully online, and we just announced an incredible opportunity for new M.B.A. students ... the first class is FREE if you start in January or March. Now is the time to apply to take advantage of this offer!
5. Discounts on Graduate Education Programs - All new M.Ed., graduate reading endorsement, and principal licensure program students receive $100 off their first class, starting in January or March. Teachers at Christian schools also receive 10% off their tuition throughout the program. Click here to learn more and apply.
6. New M.Min. Degree Announced - Cedarville just announced its first-ever master's degree in ministry! This one-year, 38-hour program is thoroughly biblical and intensely practical.
Feel free to tweet, post, blog, or email any of this news! :)
Blessings as you remember God's immeasurable grace and goodness this Christmas season,