10 Tips for Making the Most of Christmas Break
December 28, 2015
Christmas break is a great time for students to sleep in, spend time with friends, and — most importantly — celebrate Christ's birth. But it's also a good opportunity to take care of important college-related details. Encourage your student to get a head start on 2016 and move that much closer to his or her Cedarville career.
- Decision made? Submit the $250 reservation deposit during break!
- Is your student's application incomplete? Check online for missing pieces, then request documents to be sent right away.
- Check out the FAFSA website. Required for all need-based aid, including Cedarville's Access Grant, the FAFSA application for the 2016–17 school year will be available January 1. Apply early for maximum grants and scholarships.
- Register for our FREE "Expert Tips for Completing the FAFSA" webinar, offered Monday, January 11, at 8 p.m. EST.
- Plan a campus visit. It's the best way to see if Cedarville University is the place for your student!
- Talk to a Cedarville student or alumnus who lives in your area. Need a referral? Send us an email and we'll help connect you.
- Learn more about the major your student is considering. We have more than 100 programs of study from which to choose.
- Join the CU fan club on Facebook! See who else is connected.
- Plan a prayer time with friends. College is a big decision. Ask God to give you wisdom, provide for your needs, and make His direction clear!
- Above all, celebrate our Savior's birth! He is the reason Cedarville exists and the focus of everything we seek to accomplish in the lives of students!
Merry Christmas from your friends at Cedarville University!