Getting Oriented to Dual Credit Classes
May 24, 2016
If your high school student plans to take a College Now course from Cedarville University in either fall 2016 or spring 2017, make plans to attend the Orientation Day scheduled for August 8, 2016, at 8 a.m.
During this free, informative day, students will:
- Meet their program adviser
- Learn about the technology and software they will use in class
- Learn skills to be successful in either the online or on-campus classroom
- Learn how to access library resources, whether they will commute to campus or take an online course
- Pick up textbooks in the Cedarville University bookstore
While not mandatory, this orientation day will give students confidence as they begin their College Now experience and help them succeed in the college-level classroom.
Space is limited to the first 150 students who register. Register today to ensure your student’s spot!
If you are unable to attend or if your student is taking a course during summer session, you can review orientation information online.
If you have questions, please contact your student’s adviser:
Paula Kordic, Coordinator