Visit Cedarville This Fall!
October 7, 2015
Fall is here and it is a great time to visit Cedarville — the air is getting crisp, leaves are turning orange and red, and campus is bustling with activities. From theatre productions to athletic events, there is always something going on at Cedarville! And, the best way to discover if Cedarville is right for your student is to visit and see all that we have to offer.
There is still plenty of time to plan your visit to Cedarville University this fall. Consider attending CU Fridays, our most popular visit option, on October 23 or November 13. These information-packed visit days are the perfect way to get to know Cedarville! At a CU Friday, you and your student will:
- Meet an admissions counselor at the welcome reception.
- Hear from Dr. White, our president.
- Attend a chapel service and sit in on a class.
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch in our dining hall.
- Discover how Career Services will help your student identify career goals, find internships, and get a job.
- Learn about financial aid and ways to make Cedarville affordable for your family.
- Speak with faculty members about opportunities in your student’s professional field.
- Check out the academic and student life fair to learn more about the majors, ministries, and activities that interest your student.
- Tour Cedarville’s state-of-the-art facilities.
Register online now and plan to join us for an upcoming CU Friday.
Can’t make it to CU Friday? Schedule a personalized visit this fall, and we’ll plan a day of activities just for you.
Are you following Parent Prep on Twitter? @CUParentPrep