Archive for the Admissions Category
April 30, 2013
May 1 (Wednesday) is the reservation deposit deadline! If your student has been accepted to Cedarville but has not yet deposited, now is the time to take that next step by faith, affirm your college choice, and start what will be an amazing academic journey.
Plan to submit the $250 reservation deposit tonight or tomorrow to ensure your student's place at Cedarville in the fall. Note that deposits may be paid after May 1, but if the class is full, a place cannot be guaranteed.
We hope Cedarville University is your choice, but wherever God leads, we wish your family His very best!
April 19, 2013
Along with our admissions and financial aid team, I have enjoyed communicating with our Parent Prep subscribers this year as you have considered Cedarville University.
As you finalize this decision as a family, I thought it may be helpful to share the top reasons your student's future classmates tell us they have chosen Cedarville:
- Academic reputation: We have the in-demand majors students want, and our grads are excelling at places like Harvard, NASA, and Procter & Gamble (just to name a few). Cedarville doesn't just "talk" about quality. It is validated by national surveys, college rankings, job and graduate school placement data, competition results, and test scores.
- Christ-centered focus: It's not just a buzz-word here; it's intentionally part of every aspect of classes, residence life, activities, and ministries.
- Outstanding value: The rigorous academic experience is life-changing, costs and scholarships are competitive, and Cedarville is worth the investment.
If you have any last-minute questions or concerns that need to be addressed, we want to help. You are welcome to e-mail us, or call your student's admissions counselor at 1-800-CEDARVILLE (233-2784).
To ensure your student's place in the fall class, submit the $250 deposit this weekend! May 1 is the reservation deadline.
Why Christ Centered Higher Education?
April 8, 2013
Register now for the last presentation in our 2012-2013 Parent Prep webinar series: "Sticker Shock: Making the Final Decision."
- Tonight (Monday), April 8 at 7 p.m. EDT
- Thursday, April 11 at 9 p.m. EDT
You will gain practical advice and perspective on your student's investment in a college education. We will help you navigate through the costs — and hidden costs — of enrollment. Don't let "sticker shock" drive you away from the ideal university for your student!
Is your student ready to finalize the decision to attend Cedarville University? Submit the $250 reservation deposit online today!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10