National Scholar Awards - 2009–10 - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
National Scholar Awards
Note: This information is valid for new students entering Cedarville in 2009–10.
Transfer students with full-time, cumulative college GPA of 3.5 or higher for a minimum of one academic year are also eligible for the National Scholar Award.
Information and award amounts on this page are for new students who start at Cedarville in 2009-10.
- Identified as a National Merit or National Achievement finalist or semifinalist
- (based on PSAT test results)
- 3.5 high school GPA
No application necessary. Simply send the Admission's Office a copy of your letter of recognition from the National Merit Scholarship Corporation.
- 50% tuition
- Limited to 32 semester hours per year for four years
- may be combined with other grants and scholarships.
- may not be combined with any other academic merit award
3.5 Cedarville cumulative GPA
- If the student's Cedarville cumulative GPA falls below 3.5, this award would renew as follows:
- If the student reestablishes a Cedarville cumulative GPA of 3.5, their award would be upgraded to the 50% tuition award again.