Academic Excellence Awards - New Freshman - 2010–11 - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
Academic Excellence Awards - New Freshman
Note: This information is valid for new freshmen students entering Cedarville in 2010–11.
No application is necessary. Awarded automatically based upon information received in application for admission.
- $6,000 or $8,000 per year
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Limited to eight semesters of undergraduate study
- May not be combined with the Cedarville Scholar or National Scholar Awards
- May be combined with other grants and scholarships
Award amount is determined by the following awarding grid:
1130-1200 SAT *
1210+ SAT *
|3.5 - 4.000||$6,000||$8,000|
|3.2 - 3.499||$6,000||$6,000|
* SAT: Only use combined math + critical reading scores.
Yes - As long as student maintains a Cedarville cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher.