Jack Wyrtzen Scholarship
Note: This information is valid for new students entering Cedarville in 2010–11.
Cedarville University's connection with the Word of Life Bible Institute (WOLBI) began years ago, when Harry Bollback's son finished his college education at Cedarville. Since then, hundreds of WOLBI graduates have taken advantage of the many outstanding academic programs and ministry opportunities offered by the university. Cedarville University as established the Jack Wyrtzen Scholarship to encourage Word of Life students to finish their educations at Cedarville University and to recognize founder-director Jack Wyrtzen's outstanding leadership in the advance of the gospel.
To be eligible you must:
- Earn a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.25 by the end of your second quarter at WOLBI.
- Graduate from WOLBI with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.25.
- Must not have attended another college or university full-time, after completing WOLBI and before enrolling at Cedarville.
Your scholarship will vary according to your academic standing (GPA):
- 3.25-3.49: $1,000
- 3.50-3.74: $2,000
- 3.75-4.00: $3,000
Note: Receipt of this one-year, non-renewable merit-based scholarship cannot be combined with the Cedarville Scholars Award.
To receive your Jack Wyrtzen Scholarship:
- Apply for admission to Cedarville University.
- Submit an official copy of your WOLBI transcript (with grades for at least your first two quarters) with your application.
- Wait for notification of acceptance and receipt of the scholarship.