Jobs on Campus - 2010–11 - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
Jobs on Campus
Note: This information is valid for new students entering Cedarville in 2010–11.
New Student Employment Information
Availability of campus jobs
More than 1,250 students work on campus. Students typically work up to 12 hours per week based on their schedule. All students earn at least minimum wage ($7.30) or higher and receive biweekly checks. Any student may work on campus; however, a small number of campus jobs are restricted to students who receive Federal Work study aid.
How to apply for a job
- Check out open positions.
- Apply online by completing the employment profile and select the departments in which you have interest. (Employment profiles are made available to the departments selected. Students are encouraged to contact the department regarding job availability and further details).
- Participate in the department's interview and selection process.
- Receive notification that you've been selected for a job.
- Begin work.
New student employees
If you have not previously worked on campus, you will have to complete forms in the payroll office (located in the lower level of Founders Hall).
You will need to bring:
- photo identification (drivers license / student id)
- social security card or birth certificate (original only, no copies)
- or -
- United States passort (original only, no copies)
You will need to complete:
- Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate (IRS Form W-4)
- Employment Eligibility Verification (INS Form I-9)
- Ohio Employee's Withholding Exemption Certificate (Ohio Form IT-4)
Important: To qualify for on-campus employment, a student must be registered for at least 6 semester hours.
Student employment application; interview may also be required
Hourly wages vary by position.
Based on job availability