National Scholar Awards - 2010–11 - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
National Scholar Awards
Note: This information is valid for new students entering Cedarville in 2010–11.
- Identified as a National Merit or National Achievement finalist or semifinalist
- Based on PSAT test results from junior year
- 3.5 high school GPA (unweighted 4.0 scale)
No application necessary. Inform the Admission's Office of your award status by:
- Sending a copy of your letter of recognition from the National Merit Scholarship Corporation; or
- Have your school counselor indicate qualification on the high school recommendation form
- 50% tuition
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Limited to eight semesters of undergraduate study
- May not be combined with the Cedarville Scholar or Academic Excellence Awards
- May be combined with other grants and scholarships
Yes - As long as student maintains a Cedarville cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.