Academic Excellence Awards - New Freshmen
Note: This information is valid for new freshmen students entering Cedarville in 2011–12.
25+ ACT or 1130+ SAT (math + critical reading only)
- Cedarville will use your best one-day total.
- 3.2 high school GPA (unweighted 4.0 scale)
NOTE: Scholarship and grant decisions are based on GPA and Test Scores available as of Feb. 15.
No application is necessary. Awarded automatically based upon information received in application for admission.
$6,000 or $8,000 per year
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Limited to eight semesters of undergraduate study
- May not be combined with the Cedarville Scholar or National Scholar Awards
- May be combined with other grants and scholarships
Award amount is determined by the following awarding grid:
|3.5 - 4.000||$6,000||$8,000|
|3.2 - 3.499||$6,000||$6,000|
Notes: Scholarship and grant decisions are based on GPA and Test Scores available as of Feb. 15
GPA: Unweighted high school grade point average (using 4.0 scale)
ACT: Composite score for a single test date
SAT: Math + Critical Reading scores for a single test date
Yes - As long as student maintains a Cedarville cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher.