Dean's Awards - 2011–12 - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
Note: This information is valid for new students entering Cedarville in 2011–12.
- Awarded as part of the Cedarville Scholar Award competition
- Awarded to the semi-finalists not selected as CU Scholar Award finalists
$1,500 or $2,000 per year
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Limited to eight semesters of undergraduate study
- Awarded in combination with either the National Scholar or Academic Excellence Award
- May also be combined with other grants and scholarships
Yes - As long as student maintains a Cedarville cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.