Prepharmacy Scholarships - 2011–12 - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
Note: This information is valid for new students entering Cedarville in 2011–12.
Preferred admission to the school of pharmacy’s advanced professional program.
Every student who gains preferred admission and completes the FAFSA will be considered for a scholarship. Eligible students will be evaluated using the following:
- Preferred admission application and interview scores
- Financial need (using the EFC from the FAFSA process)
NOTE: Scholarship eligible students should complete their FAFSA by February 20, 2011 to ensure that Cedarville receives your FAFSA information for this scholarship review.
- Award amounts vary as academic credentials and financial need are considered
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- May be combined with other grants and scholarships
Yes, if student continues in the prepharmacy program and maintains the required cumulative GPA.