Academic Excellence Awards - New Freshmen - 2012–13 - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
Academic Excellence Awards - New Freshmen
Note: This information is valid for new freshmen students entering Cedarville in 2012–13.
25+ ACT or 1130+ SAT (math + critical reading only)
- Cedarville will use your best one-day total.
- 3.2 high school GPA unweighted 4.0 scale)
NOTE: Scholarship and grant decisions are based on GPA at time of admission and Test Scores received by Feb. 15.
No application is necessary. Awarded automatically based upon information received in the admission process; and updated if applicable based on test scores received by the February 15 deadline.
$6,500 or $8,500 per year
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Limited to eight semesters of undergraduate study
- May not be combined with the Cedarville Scholar or National Scholar Awards
- May be combined with other grants and scholarships
Award amount is determined by the following awarding grid:
|3.5 - 4.000||$6,500||$8,500|
|3.2 - 3.499||$6,500||$6,500|
Notes: Scholarship and grant decisions are based on both GPA and Test Scores
GPA: Unweighted HS GPA at time of acceptance
Test Scores: Best one day test score received by February 15
ACT: Composite score for a single test date
SAT: Math + Critical Reading scores for a single test date
Yes, this scholarship is renewable as long as the student maintains a Cedarville Cum GPA of 3.2 or higher. Renewal check is done each year after spring semester grades are posted.