Note: This information is valid for new students entering Cedarville in 2012–13.
Preferred admission to the school of pharmacy’s advanced professional program.
Every student who gains preferred admission and completes the FAFSA will be considered for a scholarship. Eligible students will be evaluated using the following:
- Preferred admission application and interview scores
- Financial need (using the EFC from the FAFSA process)
NOTE: Scholarship eligible students should complete their initial FAFSA (even if it is based on estimated 2011 Tax Data) by February 20 to ensure that Cedarville receives your FAFSA information for this scholarship review.
- Award amounts vary as academic credentials and financial need are considered
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- May be combined with other grants and scholarships
Yes, this scholarship is renewable if student continues in the prepharmacy program and maintains a Cedarville Cum GPA of 3.2 or higher. Renewal check is done each year after spring semester grades are posted.