Clark County Association for Homemakers and Community Education Scholarship
Objective: To provide assistance to a deserving 2nd, 3rd. or 4th year student majoring in Family & Consumer Sciences, social work or social services at an OHIO college or university.
Award: Either one $500 or two $300 awards will be given based on the committee evaluation.
- Be a full-time student at time of application.
- Be a 2nd, 3rd or 4th year student majoring in Family & Consumer Science, social work or social services.
- Last quarter grades must be sent with application.
- Must have an above average scholastic standing.
- Two letters of recommendation must be submitted. (no relatives)
- Student must be a resident of CLARK COUNTY.
- Can only receive this scholarship twice and must reapply to be considered.
- Application must be received on or before July 1. (click here for application)
Send Applications to:
Clara Mae Baumgarder, H.C.E. Scholarship Chairman
1422 E. Jackson Rd.
Springfield, Ohio 45502