Pell Grant - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
The Pell Grant annual award amount is based on:
- The student's EFC calculation (for 2013-14, the EFC must be 5,081 or less)
- The student's enrollment status each term of enrollment (full-time, three-quarter-time, half-time, or less-than-half-time)
- The University's cost of attendance
Changes for 2014-15:
- To be Pell Grant eligible, the FAFSA EFC must be 5,157 or less.
- The maximum Pell Grant award for the 2014-15 Award Year is $5,730 (up from $5,645 for 2013-14).
- For full-time students, the Pell Annual Award amount ranges from $602 up to $5,730.
Changes for 2013-14:
- To be Pell Grant eligible, the FAFSA EFC must be 5,081 or less.
- The maximum Pell Grant award for the 2013-15 Award Year is $5,645 (up from $5,550 for 2012-13).
- For full-time students, the Pell Annual Award amount ranges from $605 up to $5,645.
Visit the Federal Student Aid website for additional information.
To obtain a federal Pell Grant, the student must complete the FAFSA and be within the EFC eligibility range for that specific academic year. In addition, a student must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and must meet all other eligibility requirements.