Pharmacy Competitive Scholarships - 2014–15 - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
Pharmacy Competitive Scholarships
Note: This information is valid for new students entering Cedarville in 2014–15.
Both undergraduate and graduate Pharmacy students are eligible to apply for this competitive scholarship.
Any student accepted for admission to Cedarville and who plans to enroll in either the BS Pharmaceutical Sciences or Doctor of Pharmacy program can apply for this competitive scholarship.
- Complete the Pharmacy Scholarship Application (online application will be available soon)
- Optional: Complete and submit the FAFSA by January 31st
NOTE for applicants who choose to complete the FAFSA: The 2014-15 FAFSA (based on 2013 tax data) should be completed between January 1 and 31 to ensure that Cedarville receives your FAFSA information for the scholarship review process.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Submit your Pharmacy Scholarship Application by January 31st.
- Scholarship decisions will be announced beginning March 1st.
The School of Pharmacy will review all applications and make awarding decisions.
- Applicants are encouraged to complete and submit the FAFSA in order for financial need to be considered in their scholarship application review.
- This award may be combined with other scholarships and grants.
Scholarships will be awarded annually as follows:
- One award up to $15,000
- Two awards up to $10,000 each
- Three awards up to $5,000 each
- Two awards up to $15,000 each
- Nine awards up to $10,000 each
- One award up to $8,000
Additional scholarship information:
- Active enrollment in the BS Pharmaceutical Sciences or PharmD program
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Limited to fall and spring semesters only
- These awards may be combined with other scholarships and grants
- Combined total of scholarships and grants (gift-based aid) cannot exceed direct University charges
This scholarship is not renewable. Any student interested in receiving this scholarship must apply each year.