Note: This information is valid for new students entering Cedarville in 2013–14.
Preferred admission to the school of pharmacy’s advanced professional program.
Every student who gains preferred admission and completes the FAFSA will be considered for this scholarship. Eligible students will be evaluated using the following:
- Preferred admission application and interview scores
- Financial need (using the EFC from the FAFSA process)
NOTE: Scholarship eligible students should complete their 2013-14 FAFSA (based on 2012 tax data) between January 1 and February 15 to ensure that Cedarville receives your FAFSA information for this scholarship review.
Up to $4,000 per year
- Award amounts vary as academic credentials and financial need are considered
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Limited to eight semesters of study
- Limited to fall and spring semesters only
- This award may be combined with other scholarships and grants
Yes, this scholarship renews as long as the student continues in the prepharmacy program and maintains a Cedarville Cum GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Annual review is performed at the end of the spring semester.
What if my GPA falls below 3.2? Am I able to renew this award later?
- Students whose Cedarville Cum GPA falls below 3.2 at time of annual review may later have their award reinstated if their Cedarville Cum GPA is a minimum of 3.2.
- Reinstatement reviews are performed after each semester.