The MG James Ursano Scholarship Fund - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
The MG James Ursano Scholarship Fund
Administered by Army Emergency Relief AER is a private non-profit organization with the primary mission of providing financial assistance to Army Soldiers and their dependents in time of valid emergency need.
Applicants must be:
- Dependent children, stepchildren or legally adopted children of Army soldiers on active duty, retired or deceased while on active duty or after retirement.
- Unmarried for the entire academic year.
- Under the age of 22 on May 1 of current year.
- Applicants must be enrolled, accepted, or pending acceptance as full time dependent students.
- Must maintain accumulative GPA of at least a 2.0 on 4.0 grading scale.
- Awards are primary based on financial need.
- Applications can be printed and submiitted from the web site, www.aerhg,org .
- Applications must be complete, accurate and contain all required documents.