Word of Life Transfer Grant - 2014–15 - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
Word of Life Transfer Grant
Note: This information is valid for new transfer students entering Cedarville in 2014–15.
The Word of Life Transfer Grant is awarded to students who have completed study at The Word of Life Bible Institute and are planning to enroll as a transfer student at Cedarville University.
Awarded to transfer students with demonstrated financial need:
|Calculating 'Financial Need'|
|Total Direct Costs (tuition, room, and board)|
|- Expected Family Contribution (EFC)|
|- Scholarships and Grants|
|= Financial Need|
No separate application is necessary. This grant is awarded to students who:
- Complete one or more terms of study at Word of Life Bible Institute
- Are accepted for enrollment in one of Cedarville's undergraduate programs
- Complete and submit the FAFSA
Up to $2,000 per year
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Eligibility expires after eight semesters of attendance
- Limited to fall and spring semesters only
- This award may be combined with other scholarships and grants
NOTE: This grant is awarded after the Transfer Academic Scholar award and the Transfer Cedarville Access Grant
Yes, the Word of Life Transfer Grant renews as long as the student maintains a Cedarville Cum GPA of 2.0 or higher and demonstrates 'Financial Need' for each academic year.
- Annual review is performed after spring semester grades are processed.
- The FAFSA must be completed each academic year as a basis for determining 'Financial Need.'