Atomic Learning: Getting Started with Administrator Privileges
Atomic Learning allows users to have administrator privileges. With administrator privileges, users can create groups of other users (for example, students, student workers, or employees), assign training to those groups, and track the progress of those groups on assigned training.
- Atomic Learning Navigation and Use: Log in to Atomic Learning, navigate the site to find the desired tutorials, and manage personal preferences
- Atomic Learning: Request Administrator Rights: Become an Atomic Learning administrator
- Atomic Learning: Manage Groups: Create and manage groups of users
- Atomic Learning: Select Training for Users: Assign and recommend training to users and create links to training
- Atomic Learning: Edit and Delete Assigned Training: Make changes to training you have assigned
- Atomic Learning: View Reports: See how users are progressing on training you have assigned to them