Atomic Learning Navigation and Use
Cedarville University Information Technology is pleased to offer 24/7 online technology training via Atomic Learning.
Atomic Learning provides over 50,000 short video tutorials and sample projects for over 205 software applications (e.g., Microsoft Office, Google, Outlook, iPad 2, Photoshop, InDesign, and more.)
Atomic Learning also hosts resources for more general topics, including social media (Twitter, Facebook), research and writing (MLA, APA, and Avoiding Plagiarism), and online student success (Effective Online Discussions, Being an Effective Online Student, and more).
- Go to the Cedarville-hosted Atomic Learning website: www.cedarville.edu/atomiclearning.
- Log in to Atomic Learning using your CedarNet username and password.
- After logging in, use the dropdown menus to navigate to the training resources for the desired application.
Log in to Atomic Learning and check out the “Learn to Use This Site” video under the “Getting Started Tips” in the left pane.
- Understanding the user interface
- Finding an answer to a specific question
- Using filters with your search
- Browsing available training
- Checking your application's version
- Setting your preferences
- Getting started tips
- Viewing and printing your own reports
- Certificates of Completion overview
- Accounting for additional time in Certificates of Completion
Contact information technology during regular business hours (8am-5pm EST) at 937-766-7905.
Keywords: Atomic Learning, AL videos, online training videos, teach yourself, online learning, software training, Microsoft Office, Office 2010, Google, Outlook, Photoshop, InDesign