CU: Connect to Wireless in Ubuntu
These steps use Ubuntu version 10.10. Other versions may be slightly different, but using the settings given here, you should be able to connect.
- Open Wireless Network menu > Select "cu-secure."
In the Wireless Network Authentication Required box, enter the following setting:
- Wireless security: WPA & WPA2 Enterprise
- Authentication: Protected EAP (PEAP)
- The rest of the setting should set automatically as shown.
- Enter your CedarNet username and password in the respective fields > Click [Connect].
- If you receive an error message stating "No Certificate Authority certificate chosen," click [Ignore].
A message will display saying the connection is established. Open your web browser to access the Internet.
Keywords: Linux, connect to internet with Ubuntu, Ubuntu 10.10, connect to internet with Linux, connect to wireless with Ubuntu, connect to wireless in Ubuntu, cu secure, cusecure