Combine Multiple PDFs Into One File
This will not work in the free Adobe Acrobat Reader Program. You can install Adobe Acrobat Professional on your University computer through CedarNet.
- Open Adobe Acrobat Professional 8.0.
- Go to "File" > "Create PDF" (or choose [Create PDF] on your toolbar).
- Choose "From Multiple Files...."
- A "Combine Files" dialog box will open.
- Click [Add Files...] to search for the PDF files you wish to combine.
- Select a file > Click [Add Files...] to add the PDF file to your list.
- Repeat Step 6 for additional files.
- Adobe will combine the files in the order in which you select them. Use the [Move up] and [Move down] buttons to reorder the files.
- Click [Next].
- Choose "Merge Files into a Single PDF" > Click [Create].
- Click [Save] > Name the file> Click [Save].
- The combined file will open.
Keywords: combine, move, consolidate, convert, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, readability, offcampus, off-campus, problem